Skip to main content

Tax receipts

T2202s are issued by the Registrar's office and can be viewed and printed through MyCampus. These will not be mailed to students. For questions/concerns, review the FAQs or contact the Office of the Registrar.

T4 slips for teaching assistantships and research assistantships are available on MyCampus. For questions or concerns, contact

T4A slips for graduate research assistantships and CIHR, NSERC or SSHRC scholarships and bursaries are issued by the university's Finance department. These will be mailed to the address on file, so please ensure we have your current address. For questions or concerns, contact