Skip to main content

Guidelines for faculty on GRAs

The following document provides clear definitions between a Research Assistantship (employment) and a Graduate Research Assistantship (scholarship) and provides answers to frequently asked questions about these two types of graduate student financial support. Faculty members wishing to offer a Graduate Research Assistantship to their graduate student should contact the office of the dean of his/her home faculty.

Guidelines for Faculty on GRAS (FAQs) – April 2013

GRA submission timelines - Fall 2020 to Spring 2021